Amwell Systems are pleased to provide architects with a new RIBA approved CPD focusing on Flush Fronted washrooms.
With Flush Fronted systems dominating the Commercial industry we wanted to provide architects with the most recent information and advice for specifying a high-end, flush fronted system. The CPD entitled Innovation in Flush Fronted Washrooms will allow attendees to:
- Consider the key material finishes available, their features and benefits and how they can influence washroom design
- Receive guidance on how the selection of fixing systems can impact on the design of high end, flush fronted washroom
- Gain advice on budget and value engineering
- Explore the key considerations around equality and accessibility
- Discuss the importance of a tried and tested system and how the finest details influence the end result
This CPD fits into the Inclusive Environments and Design, Construction and Technology RIBA Core Curriculum topics.
We are currently taking bookings for 2018 or you can attend our sessions at the 2018 Riba Roadshow. We will be premiering our Innovation in Flush Fronted Washrooms CPD on the 25th January at the Riba Roadshow in London at etc.Venues. For more information and to book your place click here or you can contact our team today.